Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yahoo! I reach the Millenium!

Well here we are on the first day of the New Year, five months after joining Yahoo! Contributor Network, it has changed it's name now to Yahoo! Voices. I have fifty posts there and I have had 1,003 views.

!,003 views means I actually should get a payout soon, $1.50.

OK not a lot of cash and had to wait five months for it, but it is cash I would not have had and it also beats the amount of interest I gained on a couple of bank accounts by a long way.

What will I do with the payout, well maybe just let it roll on a bit.

It is not the first payout that I have received from Yahoo! I did write an article which got an upfront payment back at the end of July 2011 but this will be my first performance payment.

I don't know which is best, over 1,000 views or the cash!

No comments: