Monday, June 13, 2011

Blind Designer Working

This hub follows on from my ideas set out in my hub Increase You Wealth :Multiple Streams of Income.

There are two streams of income active and passive. Income from online selling or AdSense is passive after the original time invested creating a means ofincome. Active income is direct selling of your time with such actions as doing a job paid for as either piece work or receiving a salary for doing some work or task.

This will be a long term experiment, with cafepress.com and zazzle.com, which I foresee lasting until at least Christmas 2012. No I am not a believer in the Mayan theory of the end of the world. LOL. I plan six months to learn the businesses, then one full business cycle from Christmas 2011 to Christmas 2012 to see if they are worth continuing with.

I hope you will continue to follow my progress and maybe we can learn together.


Blind Designer Working

No comments: